Dual Safety Valves
JM Engineering carries The GPA brand of dual safety valves. Available with 120VAC or 24VDC coils, these valves are a much lower price alternative to Ross, Herion, or Honeywell valves.
GPA Dual Safety Valves
· GPA valves are redundant double body parallel flow pneumatically actuated valves.
· Rated to limit in case of malfunction, the residual pressure to valves under 3% of inlet
· Their inherent dynamic monitoring system blocks valve operation safely in case inner leakage
· A phase difference of a few tenths of a second causes the self locking of the valve which cannot be inserted back until the safe running in the rest position will be restored.
· Reset is automatic when the normal function is restored in the standby position.
Part Number Inlet size Output size Muffler size
56-3010-110 3 / 8” 1 / 2” 1”
56-3010-220 1 / 2” 3 / 4” 1”
56-3010-330 3 / 4” 1” 1 ½”